DON’T FORGET ABOUT YOUR ARIZONA EDUCATION TAX CREDIT!
Arizona law provides a tax credit for contributions to public schools. You may subtract the whole contribution from your Arizona state tax bill.
- Taxpayers filing as single or head of household can contribute up to $200.00 total per tax year to be claimed for the TAX CREDIT.
- Married (filing jointly) may contribute up to $400.00 total per tax year to be claimed for the TAX CREDIT.
- The TAX CREDIT is available to all Arizona taxpayers filing individually or couples that file jointly.
- The TAX CREDIT can ONLY be claimed on personal income tax returns.
- Contributions from businesses are very much welcomed and tax deductible but cannot be used to claim a TAX CREDIT.
To make a donation, you can stop by our school office or mail a check payable to:
San Simon USD #18
Donations must be received or postmarked by April 15, 2022.